Tuesday, November 10, 2009

[USS Charon] SD 240911.11 || Joint Duty Log || Cmdr Marcus & LtCmdr Foster, CSec & CTac


=/\= Brig - USS Charon =/\=

Dylan had finished clearing all of the individuals that had taken part in the brawl, except for one. He walked up to the only remaining cell and starred at Kulg'Rek. The Klingon starred back at him with cold eyes. He had not been happy with his incarceration.

"Thats it, your the last one to processed out. I'm expecting this never to happen again." he said to the Larger Klingon.

"Indeed," Came a growl from the entrace to the brig, "I thought you said you could keep your men under control," Ch'tan added as he stepped through the door, "Yet here I find that you joined in, I thought you were stronger than that Kulg'Rek,"

"I will make no excuses Ch'tan, I lost my temper and allowed myself to be baited by those Romulan dogs, it should not have happened," the older Klingon replied with a slight bow of the head towards Ch'tan and Dylan.

"They do seem to be good at baiting those they wish." Dylan said loudly. "Though It does not Honor us to fall prey to such Trickery does it?" he said as he lowered the force field.

"Alot of mistakes have been made and if the Captain doesn't throw you out the nearest airlock the next time it happens, I will fire you out of the nearest torpedo tube," Ch'tan growled as he waited for the older Klingon to step out of the cell.

"I understand Ch'tan," Kulg'Rek replied as he stepped past the force field emitters, "I will not allow myself to be baited again,"

"Good because I have a special project in mind to help ease the tension aboard ship and get everyone to work together." Marcus said with a wicked grin. "Since all of you destroyed the gym with your antics, you are all going to help repair it; under guard of course." he said watching to see the Older Klingon's reaction.

"That is an acceptable order given the circumstances," Kulg'Rek replied slowly, "Have you cleared it with the operations staff, I am sure they would like to be kept in the loop,"

"I will make sure they know why you are there," Ch'tan said with a slight smile on his face, "And D'Vana was serious about her threat Kulg'Rek, you saw that she can handle herself when needed,"

"I'm sure that any and all help would be appreciated." He said with a smirk. "Still I doubt that Operations will mind." He said as he handed the larger Klingon a PADD. "Oh I forgot to Tell you that you will be partnered up with Soval. One of the Romulans involved in the fight. I expect a glowing report from the repair crews that you two worked well."

"As long as he keeps his thoughts to himself then I can restrain myself from snapping his neck," Kulg'Rek growled as he accepted the padd and read over it.

Marcus chuckled at this, mostly because he knew that the Klingon was telling the truth. He finished the report and held out a different pad for Kulg'Rek to sign. "This says that you are free to go." He said. "I don't want to see you or your men in here again. The company I can handle, its the belching and tests of man hood that I can do without. It'll take weeks to get the dents out of the bulkhead." he said with a wry grin.

"I am sure you will get used to it Commander," Ch'tan chuckled as the older Klingon signed the pad, "Afterall, you more than most know how Klingons are and you cannot ask them to be less Klingon," he added slowly, "At least you cant if you value the use of your arms and legs."

"True enough." He smirked. At least the head butting gave me an excuse to have Engineering replace a faulty power relay behind that bulkhead. The buzzing was driving me nuts." he said smiling.

"So things tended to work out for the best," Ch'tan laughed as he and Kulg'Rek strode towards the door, "I will make sure he keeps to his word," he added with a slight smile towards Commander Marcus.

"I believe I have some men that need to be bought back into line," Kulg'Rek added slowly, "And you know how that is done with Klingons."

"That is one thing we most Heartily agree on Kulg'Rek." Marcus said. "I intend on correcting this issue. one way or another."

"Well we are going to go and restore some order, Klingon style," Ch'tan laughed as he strode towards the door, "Don't worry Commander, we will not damage anymore bulkheads, just Klingon heads," he added as the doors slid open.

He chuckled as he walked out, on his way to file the paper work. He didn't know what was worse, dented bulkheads or dizzy Klingons.

Kulg'Rek followed Ch'tan out of the door and down the corridor, he was dreading the repair work with the Romulan, but was looking forward to knocking some heads together.

(End Log...)

Commander Dylan Marcus
Chief Security Officer

&

Lieutenant Commander Ch'tan Foster
Chief Tactical Officer

USS Charon



Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.