Saturday, November 28, 2009

[USS Charon] SD: 240911.28 || Joint Personal Log. || CSEC Cmdr Dylan Marcus & AEO Lt. Lizzy Johnson (NPC) "Proposal"

=/\= Holodeck 1 =/\=




Lizzy had an hour planned for her and Dylan in the holodeck a picnic by the lake with his favorite foods. She was wearing a blue bikini and black seethrough sarong, not that she planned to wear either when they went into the lake. She had everything completely set up and was waiting for Dylan. he was normally ontime.


Dylan walked into the holodeck, carrying a towel and wearing a pair of blue swiming trunks. He smiled at Lizzy as he walked up. He kissed her. "You look beautiful"

"mmm you'd say that to any young lady in a bikini." She growled softly but kissed him her eyes twinkling with mischivious intent. "I hope your hungry." she said with a soft smile...

"Maybe, but your the only one that I mean it with." he said matching her tone. "Im starved." he said with a grin nipping at her neck.

"Mmm good I've made your favorites." she grinned sweetly at him. "Come sit." she said softly she had every intention of giving him a shoulder rub while he ate just to touch him.

He dug into the pasta and Dry ribs with a grin. "You know how to spoil a guy dont you?" he said with a smile.
[
"Only when I feel like it." She said in a husky growl near his ear before bitting him teasingly. She started to massages his shoulders while he ate and nibbled along his neck teasingly.

He smiled as he took a bite. "Sounds like your not done cooking yet are you?" he asked with a growl in his voice. He turned his head to kiss her hungrily. He was beginning to forget about his hunger, at least for the food.

She smiled and kissed him back just as hungrily. "You finish eating I'll meet you in the lake." She grinned wickedly nipping him on the neck once more before standing. She tugged slightly on the knot that tied the sarong and it slide down her shapely legs. the blue bottoms of her bikini followed as did her top before she slowly walked into the cool lake.

A few moments after he followed her to the lake, his own shorts resting on the warm dry rocks as her suit. He dove into the water and grabbed her waist as he popped up for air.

She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck as she tread water. "Enjoying yourself so far?" She asked softly nibbling his lower lip.

"Very much." He said letting his hands explore under the water. He kissed her back and grined at her playfully.

Lizzy grinned wickedly and kissed him hungrily pressing closer to his strong form her hands tangling in his wet hair.

He smiled as her body pressed to his. he wrapped his arms around her. "Much better than dinner" He said.

She smiled and kissed him again. "Show me how much better." she said breathlessly loving the feel of him so close.

He smiled as he slowly disappeared under the water to "show" her just how much better it was.

She gasped and shivered a soft moan escaped her as she started to sink under the water too...

He enjoyed her enthusiasm as much as he enjoyed what he was doing. The water was giving enough boyancy to make it almost like rolling around in Zero G. it was one thing he made a mental note to do more often

Lizzy squirmed and rolled in the water as he tortured her. she was enjoying every second of it though...

They came up for air eventually, he let his body mold to hers as continued their improvised Physical excersise

Lizzy went to him willingly her soft curves fitting against him as if she were made for him. a soft mewling moan slipped into the kiss..

Dylan looked into her eyes. Everything seemed to fade away excpet for her. Her smell, the touch of her body nestled into his. All that exsisted for him in this moment was her. "I love you." He said. He had felt this for so long, yet neither had said it aloud before.

Lizzy looked into his eyes, shocked at first that he had said it. but she could see in his eyes that he meant those words. she lowered her lips to his again and kissed him softly. "I love you back." She said breathlessly.
[
He smiled at those words. He was relieved that she had felt the same. In his heart he knew she did, but it was still good to hear it. "I'm glad that you feel that way." He said finally. "I was thinking about how I miss you since the repairs to decks 2-3 were complete. What would you say to getting larger quarters?" he asked her.

She looked to him alittle puzzled not sure what he was getting at. "Larger Quarters?" she asked her fingers moving through his wet hair touching with oneh and while the other moved under the water to massage more of him.

"As in room for two, on a more perminent basis" he said with a smile. He tried blocking out the residual excersises still going on.

"As in for you and me?" She asked with a husky sound to her voice as she nipped at his lower lip, still looking him in the eyes. "I think I'd enjoy moving in with you love." She said softly.

It was a start, he thought to himself. He was already planning out his next move, the one that would either make or break their relationship. "You know a bit of champaine would be good right about now, care to join me?" he asked starting to swim away with a teasing grin

"champane would be nice." She said with a soft smile not realizing he was planning further questions...

As they reached the beach and had gotten dry and back into their suits, Dylan poured two glasses, careful not to let her see the 11,000 credit 1.5 carrot diamond solitare he dropped into hers until he passed it to her. "To our future." he said raising his glass to hers

"To our future." She returned slightly pushing some hair out of her eyes as she sipped the champaine. She felt something touch her lips and realized there was something in her glass. catching it with her lip she reached for it and looked at it. Lizzy's eyes widened and she looked to Dylan not sure if this was what she thought it was.

He watched her expression. He smiled and took the ring in his hand. "Lizzy, The last six months have been amazing." He said. "I have come to realize that I am lost without you. I want to spend my life with you." he paused as he knelt down. "Elizabeth Johnson, will you marry me?" he asked.

Her eyes went wide with shock and surprise as she watched him not sure if she was hearing what she was. her left hand went to her mouth as he went down on one knee. At first she had no idea how to respond. "Yes." She gasped out finally tears forming in her eyes. "Yes I'll marry you." She said with a happy smile.

He placed the ring on her finger then stood up and kissed her. He held her in his arms and didn't want to let her go. "I thought I lost you on that last mission." he said. "I realized I could never be happy without you. I love you so much." he said

She was crying but she was so happy. "I love you as well Dylan, and don't you ever scare me like that I again, I don't know what I would have done if I lost you." She growled at him.

"I will bring that up to the Captian when I ask her to marry us." he said with a smile. "I'm sure she will be happy to ablige." he said with a grin, kissing her one more time.

"Mmm I'm sure she would be. such a softy for a romulan captain huh?" Lizzy smirked and kissed him back just as softly.

"Softy has nothing to do with it, I just know enough to keep from taking a walk outside the ship" he grinned

"same here. well unless I have to fix something and I'm teathered to the ship." She grinned and kissed him again.

"True enough." he said. "Though I was thinking without the enviro suit"

"Mmm nope no taking walks outside the ship without enviro suit." She told him


"Deal." He said.




=/\= End Log =/\=


Commander Dylan Marcus
Chief Security Officer
USS Charon


Lizzy Johnson
Asst Engineering
USS Charon
(APB Kai)


Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. See the Windows 7 offers now.