Saturday, December 26, 2009

[USS Charon] SD 240912.26| Joint Personal Log| Cmdr Marcus & Lt Johnson: Wedding plans


 =/\= Dylan & Lizzy's Quarters =/\=

Dylan walked out of living area and into the bed room where Lizzy was laying on the bed looking at color schemes for the wedding reception. Normally the process would take a year or more and a host of people involved to make it happen. This was anything but normal.

"Hi Honey, how are you?" He asked as he leaned over and kissed her. "How goes the battle? I think I narrowed down the groomsmen." he said with a smile.

She smiled and kissed him back. "Mmm battle goes roughly what with repairs going on and trying to decide which colors I wanna use. I'm thinking of finding someone who's done this before to help." She giggled.

"Good luck on a deep space science ship. those who are here to explore are too busy with their sensors, and those here to fix things and keep them safe are married to their careers." he said with a laugh. "I would say go with colors that appeal to you, make you happy." He paused for a moment. "I was thinking of asking Ch'tan to be my best man, and Cyrin, Runo and Quentin as my groomsmen." He said. "what do you think?"

"I think that if you want them then it is a good idea, however when you have a moment I'd like your opinion. what do you think of the baby blue ribbons with the white tulips and and the Tuscany plate settings?" She asked softly.

"Reminds me of Venice." he said with a smile. "The Tuscany would look good on the cumber buns too." He was thinking aloud.

"Venice is good right?" She asked with a smile. "You want your cumber bun to match the dishes?" She asked sweetly.

"Well if the choices are baby blue, white or Tuscany then I would chose the later" he said with a smile and shaking his head at her sweet tone. "We should also think about where we want to hold this. and what the dinner menu should be." he said thinking of all the little things. He was starting to wonder himself who the bride really was.

"Well I want tulips everywhere. that's my favorite flower, baby blue table cloths and Tuscany plate settings." She grinned. "Well if we're inviting the crew not to mention Ch'Tan's going to be your best man we need to have something for everyone shouldn't we?" She asked softly looking to him.

"It definitely wont be the simplest of menu's that will be sure. " he said. "Not to mention that we have to find someone to either make or replicate half way decent Romulan food as well. I don't envy the chef on this one."

"Nether do I, considering it will be my cousin. Lorine runs her own catering and she would be most displeased with me if I did not ask her to cater my wedding." She grinned.

"Well then far be it from me to stand in the way of the food decisions then." he said with a smile and a kiss. "We wouldn't want to piss off the family just yet."

"nope not just yet." she agreed after kissing him back. "however Lorine does have to bring everything passed my approval and yours." she grinned.

"Thats one of the advantages of being the Chief of Security." he said with a smile. "Nothing gets on this ship without me knowing about it. or without me seeing it first. How else do you think I got the ring aboard?" he smiled innocently.

"Mmm I see." she said and kissed him again then looked to the ring on her finger with a smile.

"No you didn't that was the point." he said with a smile. "I had Dickens on Ring Patrol for weeks. Before that, I had to pull some strings to get it aboard on the Quantum Fury. you are not easy to get one over on." he said.

"Really? so much trouble just to surprise me. I love you Dylan." She said softly kissing him again... She smiled wickedly and tossed the book a side and pulled him to lay on the bed with her...

~To Be Continued~

Commander Dylan Marcus
Chief Security Officer
USS Charon

&

Lieutenant Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Johnson
Assistant Engineer (apb D'Vana)

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.