Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[USS Charon] 241101.18 | Brig Log | Crewman Andrus Morganth, Yeoman

=/\= Brig, U.S.S. Charon =/\=
 
Andrus paced back and forth behind the force field that held him in place.  His black eyes looked at his captures, they looked back at him.  He shook his head and laughed.  He stopped and begin to tap his foot against the field, trying to find it's weakness.  Sadly at this time he couldn't find anything.  "Hey, what's a guy gotta do to get something to drink around here?"  He asked.
 
"Crewman, if you really are a crewman, you have a faucet in your cell.  I suggest you use that."
 
He looked over in the corner, "Well at least I can take a sponge bath.  Kind of hard to reach my back though, don't you think?" He asked.
 
"Look buddy, I don't care how good looking you may think you are.  I am not letting this force field down." she responded.
 
"Ahh, so you are going to let some Romulan hag, who is past her prime, and worn out like a thread bare rag refusing to take patches, boss you around?" He asked.
 
"Well, now that you put it that way..." she started, "yes I will.  That Romulan hag as you say is Captain Shiarrael t'Rehu.  'My' commanding officer.  Yours too if your background check proves to be valid."
 
"So eager to please.  I had friends like that in boot camp, they didn't finish.  That 'Captain' can't handle the truth nor the facts.  She tossed me in here because she didn't like that a seventeen year old out witted her." He argued.
 
"I really don't care what happened.  When the Captain says jump, you ask how high."
 
"Perhaps you do that, tell me how that works out for you.  I am not a man-slave to that ungracious woman.  Nor will I go around fixing her mistakes.  If she wants a scullery maid, she should have asked from one from Starfleet Command.  I am sure they would have acquiesced to her wishes." He continued.
 
"Look crewman, I have my orders.  Until Captain t'Rehu comes down personally and releases you or gives the order.  You're stuck here.  Deal with it!"
 
"Look, this isn't the first time I have been in a brig.  Doubt it will be the last time.  Besides, someone as pretty as you, talking to me.  Will make the time fly."  He teased her and watched her turn four different shades of red.
 
"Knock that off," she demanded.  "I thought it was against your peoples culture to use your abilities actively."
 
"Oh, I don't have to use them to know how to flatter a woman as lovely as the sun setting, hair flowing like the ocean waves."  Again he watched her blush even harder and watched her hand move towards the console.  'That's it, just a series of commands and you won't have to deal with me anymore,' he thought to himself.
 
"No... I can't... your just a boy."
 
"I am not just a boy, I am more than that."  He smiled knowing that at any moment she would give in, "But I don't want such a fabergé egg like yourself getting broken."  He smiled and ran his hand through his hair.  "Maybe when I get out of here, I can show just how wrong you are about me being a boy?" he asked.
 
"Maybe, but... no I can't.  It would be wrong."
 
He had her right where he wanted her.  Warring against her own desires and that of which was ethical.  "Well the invitation is out there.  All you have to do is say yes.  I can promise you a long walk on the beach in the moonlight, a candle light dinner for two.  The ocean breeze blowing, engorging the senses with the smells and sounds and sight of all that is beautiful."  He closed his eyes and let out a soft breath of air.  He opened them a few minutes later to find that there had been a change in the officers assigned watch duty.  'Damn!' he thought to himself as he sat down on the bench.
 
=/\=
Crewman Andrus Morganth
Yeoman
U.S.S. Charon