Sunday, January 3, 2010

[USS Charon] SD:241001.02 || Joint Duty Log || CSEC, Cmdr Dylan Marcus & AEO, Lt. Lizzy Johnson Pt 1



~Dylan and Lizzy's Quarters~

Lizzy snuggled close to him her head resting on his shoulder as she drew lazy circles on his flat hard stomach. He was the one she'd spend the rest of her life with. The man who made her feel safe when he held her, and made her laugh even when she cried. He made her want her more each moment they were together. "I love you Dylan Marcus." She said softly knowing he wasn't yet awake after last night.

Dylan was awake, well he was half awake. He opened his eyes and looked to her and smiled. " I love you too Elizabeth Johnson." he said mimicking her words.

She giggled and looked him in the eyes. "I thought you were still sleeping." She grinned wickedly shifting to kiss him sweetly on the lips before going to nibble on his lower lip.

"I was enjoying what your were doing, I didn't want to ruin it." he said with a smile as he kissed her back.

She grinned softly and kissed him again. "I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of you." She said softly turning on her side more to face him then she shifted to lay on him and looked into his eyes. "When I get older and grey would you want someone else?" She asked him softly wondering what he'd say.

"Not a chance" he said with a smile. "And I wont ever want anyone else either." he smirked at the play on words. He held her tight and kissed her. "You don't think that a Security Officer can afford to be fickle do you?" he asked only half joking.

"Not if he wants to live to a ripe old age, my love." She grinned and kissed him again.

"Roger that Ma'am." He said with a smile and a wink as he pretended she was the ranking officer as he had many times before. It usually got a laugh out of her. "Ripe maybe... old, never. I plan to live forever."

She giggled softly and kissed him again. He always knew how to make her laugh. She started to tickle him only alittle instead she shifted to straddle him starting to nibble along his jaw line..

he grinned at her actions. "Well now this is a nice way to wake up in the morning." He said returning the teasing kisses.

"Mmm the morning's not over yet." She grinned wickedly her hands moving down his muscular flesh. "such strength." She purred softly nibbling lower teasing him in a way that only she can tease him...

"I see that Runo will have to cover security for a while." he said as he returned the intimate teasing.

"Mmm yes." She grinned and kissed him again hungrily shifting and moaning softly as she felt them start to become one.

Dylan was almost a full hour and a half late buy the time they had finished with their spontaneous excersise routine. "Oh crap! look at the time!" he said looking at the chrono. "Runo is going to have my head, I was supposed to releave him an hour ago." he said. "Hey and aren't you supposed to help get Alice up to specs today?" looked all serious for a moment before smiling again.

"Yes." She said softly moving to get up so she could get a shower and dressed. "Race you to the shower." She said with a naughty grin...

"your on." he replied playfully

She giggled such a bad influence on him. she ran to the shower still very naked.

He followed her in. He wasn't concerned with her influence so much as hoping the dragon lady didn't find out and kick his ass back to Astate. 

She giggled and beat him into the shower, however she pulled him in right along with her kissing him if she got him into trouble she would be sorry but it would be well worth it too...

The only thing he was worried about was having to cover for Runo the next time he wanted time off with Indira. He would owe him that much at least. He kissed her back.

She kissed him still smiling as she pressed against him turning the sonic shower on to clean even while they enjoyed one another again.

"Something tells me that we should get to work soon. As much as I love you, I'm not looking forward to the Court marshal." he said with a laugh.

"Mmm yes your right love I wouldn't want that either." she kissed him again. "Shall we get dressed then head to security. I'm all yours to work on Alice." She grinned and nibbled on his neck they should be dressed now.

"All mine huh?" He said. "I like that, I may take you up on that again later." he smiled as they moved back into the bedroom and started to get Dressed and Get Toval off to school, for his first day.

They could only hope his first day was too his liking it was hard to get kids to go back if they did not like it. She dressed ready to get the shifts out of the way so they could return home.

~Some time later in security ~

"Alice I brought a Friend to see if we can get you up and running again." he said as Lizzy walked in.

{Good morning Lt. Johnson.} Alice said pleasantly. {I also understand Congratulations are in order on your recent choice to accept the Commander's Proposal.}

"It is a good morning Alice, and must I ask you to call me Lizzy again?" She asked softly. "Thank you Alice, I wasn't aware that anyone else knew yet..." She said softly.

{it is my understanding that the general crew does not Lt. John... Lizzy. It is my job, however; to know all that goes on aboard this ship.} she said with the smallest hint of pride in her voice.

Lizzy giggled. "well you do your job very well Alice you should be as proud as you sound. now lets see if I can make it so you can continue to do such a superb job." She grinned.

{I would appreciate that very much...Lizzy.} She said trying to get her programming around the habit of calling all StarFleet personnel by their rank. {You have been granted access to my mainframe.}

"I'll be a moment, I will let the others know we will be taking Alice off line for a while." Dylan said.

Lizzy gave a nod to Dylan. "So you ready to get your nap over with so I can work on you?" She asked her softly thinking it only polite to ask Alice if it was alright especially if she were to be working on her...

Alice flickered for a moment then became solid again. {If it is alright, I would prefer to stay active in case you need assistance. I have temporarily transferred my program to the Holodeck processors and have routed their output to these holo emitters.}

Lizzy was impressed she looked to Dylan though wondering if she was suppose to do that. "If it's alright with Dylan it's alright with me." Lizzy said honestly after all this was Dylan's department.

Marcus nodded. "Mr. Carrington did say she was adaptive. I guess he was right. go ahead."

Lizzy set to work she trusted Alice, but something about an adaptive computer program worried her just a bit, but not a lot; after all every human being was adaptive and if she was to treat Alice like a human being she would have to accept the program to be as adaptive as humans.

Dylan knew what she was thinking. He had the same thoughts all the time about The A.I. What would they do if she ever turned on them. It was against her core programming, but for how long? and what would it take to make her turn? He usually chalked it up to Security paranoia.

She didn't know what would happen either, however the only thing she can do is repair Alice and help to make sure that the program didn't go passed it's core programming... She frowned something was giving her issues. "Alice I need access to your core programing please." she said softly.

{Granted Lizzy, I have lowered my security around the core for you.}

"Thank you Alice." Lizzy said as she started to work trying to find the data corruption in her core programming. Everything was going smoothly until she thought she saw something. She was attempting to scan it and download it onto a Padd to go over it...


=/\= To Be Continued =/\=


Commander Dylan Marcus
Chief Security Officer
USS Charon


Lieutenant Lizzy Johnson
Engineer (NPC APB Kai)
USS Charon


Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. Check out the offers on Windows 7now.