Saturday, January 16, 2010

[USS Charon] SD:241001.16 ||Joint Duty Log || CSEC Cmdr Dylan Marcus & ASEC Lt. Acel'a "Back to work"



=/\= Security =/\=

Dylan waited for acel'a as he wanted to make sure that security around the Captain's children was adequate. With as many Romulans on the ship as it was helping with the repairs, he had enough problems making sure the ship stayed secure; let alone watching the kids while The Captain was on duty.

Acel'a walked in, having been released to full duty, following her injuries. She was curious as to what The Chief wanted, although she had a fairly good idea.

"Lieutenant Acel'a reporting as ordered," said Acel'a, standing at attention.

Dylan smiled as she stood there.

"At ease Acel'a." he said. "I'm glad to see you out and about. how are you feeling?"

"Much better, thank you. Would not want to repeat that, anytime soon," quipped Acel'a.

"I would think not." he smiled. "I'm glad you're feeling better. I could frankly use your help. Alice is still down for repairs and I need to make sure The Romulans play nice. I Need all Security Officers I can get."

"Where do you need me, specifically?" Acel'a asked. "I hope I don't end up being 'in the way', as that was the impression I got the last time, we met with the Romulan representative."

"I would like you to keep an eye on those working to repair the ODN and EPS lines to the sensor pod." He said. "Our own engineers are repairing the sensors, but I want to make sure that the Romulans don't see more than they need to. We have one of the most sophisticated sensor arrays available, I'd like to keep that tech here."

"I can do that. Let's just hope they don't get too, how you say, 'testy', seeing me around," Acel'a quipped. "They will just have to 'get over it'."

"They can be as testy as they want to be. I really don't care. What I do care about is making sure they play nice and do what they are supposed to do not anything more." he said. He had a colorful past with their people and trusting them was not high on his list.

"Sakarra and I already caught one trying to access restricted information in a secured section of the main core without permission."

"Oy. Looks like they are asking for trouble. Well if that's what they really want, I am more than capable of obliging, especially, if they force me to summon my superior strength, by raising my pantograph," said Acel'a, evenly.

Dylan sat back in the chair. He didn't know if this was confidence or her anger at being stuck in sickbay so long. Hell if he had been, he would have been angry too.

"I hope it doesn't come to that." He said. "I hope it is just my paranoia and them just being Romulan, but if it is a problem, I prefer to be on the safe side." he said not wanting the shortest wedding in human history.

"I have no problem with your wanting to err on the side of caution. My reaction comes from Romulan intruders trying to sever this thing with disruptors and being stuck in Sickbay too long," said Acel'a, motioning to her device.

"Just see that you don't see problems where none exist." He said knowing what she meant. He moved a hand over his own healing wound from the Romulan that had stabbed him.

"I have no intentions of doing so, Commander. Problems have a bad habit of popping up when I least expect," quipped Acel'a, with a wink.


=/\= End Log =/\=



Commander Dylan Marcus
Chief Security Officer
USS Charon


&


Lieutenant Acel'a
Asst Security Officer
USS Charon


Say Happy New Year with Messenger for Mobile. See more.