Saturday, April 2, 2011

Re: [USS Charon] ROLL CALL

I am here, working on a JL with Tav to get things going. It is just a little slow because he is busy with RL as well.
 
Cat

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 6:49 AM, Ryan Powell <outphased2@hotmail.com> wrote:
Here. I'm just sitting quietly in the corner, waiting for something to happen. :(

-Landon


Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 02:18:15 -0500
Subject: [USS Charon] ROLL CALL
From: tlsahm@gmail.com
To: charon@ucip.org


I am gauging who is still active.  Respond to this email if you are.  There will be 2 weeks to respond- those who do not and have not announced an LOA to Chaya or myself will be purged at the end of the two weeks.  In the meantime I am changing some things with the sim.  I plan on making the sim a bit darker- My classes end in 4 weeks.  I will be back full time then- until then I will try to get this house in order.

-Thomas